NIX Blogging

This Blog its all About Me

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Champions League Without a Champion

My lovely teamWatching todays news about football not like the way I used to.
I used to have a great expectation about my team.
Now, they don't even play at Champions League.
They are struggling to get out from Serie B.
I got to wait for another year, to watch 'em play at Champions League.

This year the Brits (Chelsea, Liverpool and Manchester Utd) are taking over the Champions League,
they are dominating the League. Italians team only participate, they show us nothing.
Poor defending by the Italian teams.
Even the French Teams, specially Lyon show us how to play football.
So how come the Italian football getting weaker ?
They just won the WC 2006.

I'm waiting for my team
C'mon JUVENTUS !!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home